In business, it is so important to keep your photos up to date. Whether it is a photo on your website or a photo on your business card, it is how people recognize you. You want to show your clients who you really are, not who you were 10 years ago. Take the time to update your photo and it will show your clients you are professional and honest.
Here are a few tips for preparing for a photo shoot:
- Make sure you get to sleep early so you have a full nights rest.
- Be sure to drink enough water and have enough to eat.
- Have your clothing ready the night before so you know everything is ironed and ready to wear.
- Avoid sleeveless tops and busy designs.
- Bring any items you may need to touch up such as, makeup, floss, combs, and hair pins.
- Relax and enjoy the photo session.
In December we did a large corporate photo shoot for Baker Tilly Accounting Firm in Tysons, VA. We allotted a 10-15 minute timeframe for over 120 employees over the course of three days. We think it is great when a company wants to show their employees on their website and in their marketing because it adds a more personal touch. We had a great time meeting all of the friendly individuals during this session and think their unique personalities shine through in their photos.